Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just a Couple of Guys Making Great Booze


I'm really excited to share a link to my very first post for Chef Marcus Samuelsson's, "the site for men who want to eat and drink well, and to live smart" a.k.a. Food Republic.  I've always been a huge fan of Food Republic, and to be included in the company of many of their regular contributors is...well...a honor indeed.

Even better, I get show some love to both my home state of West Virginia as well as some super-cool guys in nearby Maxwelton, WV (Smooth Ambler Spirits) who I think are making some pretty awesome potables, and as you'll see from the article, it's pure grain-to-glass, get-your-hands-dirty, sustainable stuff.

Check it all out here and please add a comment or two and/or share away.  Note: this is the first of a three-part series I will be doing for Food Republic in the next week.  Next up, an exploration of Smooth Ambler's white whiskey complete with recipes and video.
Tim and I flanking the Smooth Ambler family just before the gambling commenced at The Greenbrier
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...