Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Little Taste of Harbour Island, Bahamas


Let me start by saying, I got more to come from my inspiring visit to the three-mile long Harbour Island in the Bahamas.  Otherwise known as "Briland", the island is an exceptional place to visit. Its beauty is simply unmatched and the beaches rank as some of the best in the world, yet it was the people, so welcoming and proud of their tiny island, along with some seriously amazing cuisine that has me itching to dig my feet back into that pink sand as soon as humanly possible.

From conch stands to al fresco cooking classes at the famed Pink Sands Resort, Harbour Island is a must-visit for anyone looking for an off-the-beaten track, virtually untouched paradise with a laid-back "welcome to our home" kinda vibe. 

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to go to Harbour Island even more than I already did. Sigh. *Googles flights*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...